Trademark Registration in IndonesiaPaul - AAA IPRIGHT
How to have exclusive rights to your trademark in Indonesia? The answer is to register trademark in Indonesia. The following article shall guide the procedure of trademark registration in Indonesia.
- What should you prepare before applying trademark registration in?
You need to prepare the following information:
+ Sample of trademark to register in Indonesia. Trademark in Indonesia could be Words or Logo.
+ List out products/services used or traded under the trademark
- What are steps of trademark registration in Indonesia?
Trademark registration in Indonesia includes the following steps:
+ Indonesia trademark Search
+ Indonesia trademark Filing
+ Indonesia trademark Certificate Registration.
Step 1: Indonesia trademark Search (Optional)
Indonesia trademark search is optional to identify availability of your trademark before the trademark applicant officially file new trademark in Indonesia. Even the process of Indonesia trademark search is option, we recommend that you should conduct the trademark search in to avoid any possible similarity to previous registered trademark in Indonesia.
The Indonesia trademark search takes within 5-7 days.
Step 2: Trademark filing in Indonesia
Trademark registration in Indonesia takes about 34-38 months counted from the filing date in a straight forward case. However, if there is office action, the trademark procedure in Indonesia shall be longer.
Step 3: Issuance of certificate for trademark registration in Indonesia
Time frame of issuing certificate for trademark registration in Indonesia is 1-2 months.
– You can check FEE OF TRADEMARK IN Indonesia HERE.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Indonesia Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing trademark in Indonesia.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASEAN countries here. All with affordable fees.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASIA here. All with affordable fees.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: [email protected]
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: