TRADEMARK IN INDONESIA
Trademark in Indonesia includes three stages: trademark search in Indonesia, Indonesia Trademark filing and Indonesia Trademark registration. All with affordable fees.
– Stage 1: TRADEMARK SEARCH IN INDONESIA
|Scope of work: Trademark Search||Word Mark
|Device (logo) And Word Mark
|For the 1st class||90.00||135.00|
|For the 2nd class||90.00||135.00|
|Duration||4-6 days||4-6 days|
– Stage 2: TRADE FILING TO REGISTRATION IN INDONESIA
|Scope of work: Filing Trademark Application To Trademark Registration Certificate||FEE
|For the 1st class||480.00|
|For the 2nd class||440.00|
* Note: Our Fee for Trademark in Indonesia includes all fees (official fee and legal fee); exclude fee for responding to office action, if any.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Indonesia Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents of filing trademark in Indonesia.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: email@example.com
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form:
05 legal notes about trademark in Indonesia, trademark law in Indonesia Indonesia is a member of ASEAN – Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the largest country in ASEAN with more than 255 million people. Indonesia is the member of Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks, Trademark Law Treaty, Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property. This articles will analyse: definition of trademark in Indonesia, first filing system, trademark use, rights of trademark owners [...]
Trademark Registration In Indonesia, Indonesia Trademark Registration How to have exclusive rights to your trademark in Indonesia? The answer is to register trademark in Indonesia. The following article shall guide the procedure of trademark registration in Indonesia. What should you prepare before applying trademark registration in? You need to prepare the following information: + Sample of trademark to register in Indonesia. Trademark in Indonesia could be Words or Logo. + List out products/services used or traded under the trademark What are steps of [...]
Procedure of trademark in Indonesia shall include the following steps: Step 1: Trademark Search in Indonesia (Optional) Trademark search is not compulsory. However, in order to know the availability of your trademark before officially filing a new trademark in Indonesia, it is highly recommended that you should conduct the trademark search. The trademark search in Indonesia shall be available within 5-7 days Step 2: Trademark filing in Indonesia The trademark procedure in Indonesia shall take about 34-38 months counted from the filing date. [...]
Required documents of filing trademark in Indonesia include: + Power of Attorney: Sign only + Other document: Statement of Mark Ownership (SMO): Sign only + Sample of trademarks to file in Indonesia + Goods/Services used under the trademark (if you know the International Class, send us your class). Otherwise, we will classify by our own end when receiving the lists of goods/services under the trademark. + Name and address of the applicant Please send us the required documents of trademark in Indonesia to the following [...]
Frequencly Asked Questions
The Power of Attorney and Declaration of use are required for renewing a trademark in Indonesia. The grace period is 06 months from the expire date of the trademark registration.
It is not mechanism for recording the protected trademark on the date of Custom authority in Indonesia
The cancellation of trademark registration in Indonesia is available. A trademark may be cancelled where:- The registered trademark conflict with the earlier trademark;
– The trademark consists the signs are undistinguishable such as the sign indicates the kind, quality, quantity, intended purpose or value of goods/services or other characteristics of goods or services.
– The marks that breach the copyright of another parties.
– The mark that are similar or identical with the well-known trademark;
– The mark that are similar or identical with the armorial bearings, flags and other state emblems;
– The mark that are conflict with the protected industrial design or geographical indication.
– The mark is generic;
– The mark is against the public policy or morality of the social.
– The mark that are deceive the public.
Any parties have the right to file opposition against an applied trademark before it has been granted the protection
Proof of use is not required for obtaining the protection of trademark. However, it is required to have Proof of use for defending the trademark against the non-use claim.
After getting trademark registration, the owner of trademark has the right to defence the trademark against the infringement action, unfair competition, unlawfully use of the trademark or have the right to license or transfer the trademark registration to another party.
A trade mark shall be registered for a period of 10 years from the filing date
A trademark must be used within three years from the registration date. The amounts of goods/services bearing the trademark is not defined.