Trademark Registration in ThailandPaul - AAA IPRIGHT
How to have exclusive rights to your trademark in Thailand? The answer is to register trademark in Thailand. The following article shall guide the procedure of trademark registration in Thailand.
- What should you prepare before applying trademark registration in?
You need to prepare the following information:
+ Sample of trademark to register in Thailand. Trademark in Thailand could be Words or Logo.
+ List out products/services used or traded under the trademark
- What are steps of trademark registration in Thailand?
Trademark registration in Thailand includes the following steps:
+ Thailand trademark Search
+ Thailand trademark Filing
+ Thailand trademark Certificate Registration.
Step 1: Thailand trademark Search (Optional)
Thailand trademark search is optional to identify availability of your trademark before the trademark applicant officially file new trademark in Thailand. Even the process of Thailand trademark search is option, we recommend that you should conduct the trademark search in to avoid any possible similarity to previous registered trademark in Thailand.
The Thailand trademark search takes within 5-7 days.
Step 2: Trademark filing in Thailand
Trademark registration in Thailand takes about 16-18 months counted from the filing date in a straight forward case. However, if there is office action, the trademark procedure in Thailand shall be longer.
Step 3: Issuance of certificate for trademark registration in Thailand
Time frame of issuing certificate for trademark registration in Thailand is 1 month.
– You can check FEE OF TRADEMARK IN Thailand HERE.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Thailand Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing trademark in Thailand.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASEAN countries here. All with affordable fees.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASIA here. All with affordable fees.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: email@example.com
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: