Required documents of filing trademark in North KoreaPaul - AAA IPRIGHT
The trademark applicant shall prepare the required documents of filing trademark in North Korea as hereafter:
- Original Power of Attorney signed by the client (No legalization and notarization required). A copy of the signed Power of Attorney can be sent to us first via email first and then the original one can be delivered later.
- Specimen of the trademark in doc or jpg format
- Sample of trademarks to file in North Korea
- Goods/Services used under the trademark(if you know the International Class, send us your class). Otherwise, we will classify by our own end when receiving the lists of goods/services under the trademark.
- Name and address of the applicant
WHAT IS TRADEMARK FEE IN NORTH KOREA?
Fee of Trademark search in North Korea
|Scope of work: Trademark Search||Word mark($US)||Device (logo) And/Or Word Mark($US)|
|For the 1st class||210.00||210.00|
|For the 2nd class||120.00||120.00|
Fee of Trademark filing in North Korea
|Scope of work: Filing Trademark Application||FEE($US)|
|For the 1st class||750.00|
|For the 2nd class||180.00|
Fee of Trademark Registration certificate in North Korea
|Scope of work: Obtaining trademark registration certificate||FEE($US)|
|For the 1st class||410.00|
|For the 2nd class||100.00|
* Note: Our Fee for Trademark in Korea includes all fees (official fee and legal fee); exclude fee for responding to office action, if any.
– You can also check the Fee of Trademark In North Korea here.
– You can understand procedure of trademark in North Korea here.
Please send us the required documents of trademark in North Korea to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sending us your information by filling the form: