Could We Reutilise POA For Filing Another Trademark In Thailand?Paul - AAA IPRIGHT
QUESTION: If I already signed one Power of Attorney (POA) for you to file trademark in Thailand and now we want to file another trademark, could we reutilise POA for filing another trademark in Thailand?
AAA IPRIGHT’s ADVICE
We confirm that one valid notarized POA can be used for filing several applications under the same name and address. However, please ensure that the Notarized POA is still valid as there might be expiry date stated in the POA.
– You can check FEE OF TRADEMARK IN Thailand HERE.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Thailand Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing trademark in Thailand.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASEAN countries here. All with affordable fees.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASIA here. All with affordable fees.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: email@example.com
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: