What is procedure of trademark in Myanmar?Paul - AAA IPRIGHT
What is procedure of trademark in Myanmar? Under the new Myanmar trademark law, in order to register trademark in Myanmar, the applicants need to be prepared which is totally different from the present procedure of Myanmar trademark registration.
- To translate Myanmar trademark application details and list of goods in to local language.
- To provide name and address of trademark Applicant (Individual or Company)
- To provide international classification number and list of goods bearing under the trademark.
- If the applicant is the Company or organization, to mention registration no., type of Company/organization and country.
- If to claim priority for the trademark application in Myanmar, the Myanmar trademark applicant needs to submit authentic evidence and statement of priority rights.
- If to claim the right of exhibition priority for trademark application in Myanmar, the Myanmar trademark applicant needs to submit supporting evidence and statement of exhibition right.
If the trademark to file in Myanmar has already registered at the office of the Registry of Deeds, it needs to submit a certificate (confirming said registration).
– You could see Fee of Trademark in Myanmar here
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Myanmar Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing trademark in Myanmar