The Guidance Opinions on Strengthening Intellectual Property Appraisal Work published in ChinaAAA IPRIGHT5
The CNIPA announced plans to promote the implementation of a comprehensive appraisal system for intellectual property infringement issues and issued the Guiding Opinions on Strengthening Intellectual Property Appraisal Work (hereinafter referred to as the Guiding Opinions).
Three guidelines should be followed, according to the Guiding Opinions, in order to improve intellectual property Appraisal work:
- adhere to the combination of government guidance and industry self-discipline;
- adhere to the combination of high-quality development and standardized management; and
- adhere to the combination of theoretical research and practical exploration.
The Guiding Opinions outline the primary development objectives for the following three years:
- work toward developing a largely comprehensive management mechanism for intellectual property appraisal work by 2025; create a multi-level and multi-type intellectual property appraisal standard system;
- have a reasonable scale of intellectual property appraisal institutions and technical coverage;
- increase the level of standardization and specialization, and;
- broaden the application scope of intellectual property identification
The Guiding Opinions proposed the following 8 aspects as critical tasks:
- define job orientation,
- improve the standardization system,
- strengthen institutional cultivation,
- improve industry management,
- carry out industry evaluation,
- improve the coordination mechanism,
- strengthen capacity improvement, and
- promote self-regulation.
The Guiding Opinions suggest improving organizational leadership, job security, publicity, and promotion in terms of organizational support.
– You could see How To Register Trademark in China here.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Trademark in China.
– You could visit here to check Required documents of filing trademark in China.
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: