Major Questions Of How To Register Certification Trademark In Singapore?Paul - AAA IPRIGHT
AAA IPRIGHT received an inquiry of clients from China related to registration of certification trademark in Singapore. Now, we will guide how to register certification trademark in Singapore.
– Client: What is the required documents for registering certificate trademark in Singapore?
AAA IPRIGHT: Details such as company’s name, address, country of incorporation
– Client: Does our client need to provide proof of use?
AAA IPRIGHT: No, your client does not need.
– Client: Can applicant be entity or individual? Do Singapore have any requirement to applicants of certificate trademark?
AAA IPRIGHT: Both accepted. If under individual name, we need applicant passport copy, address, nationality.
– Client: What is your fee for filing the certificate trademark in Singapore?
|Scope of work: Filing Trademark Application To Trademark Registration Certificate||FEE
|For the 1st class||460.00|
|For the 2nd class||370.00|
* Note: Our Fee for Trademark in Singapore includes all fees (official fee and legal fee); exclude fee for responding to office action, if any.
+ Client: In china, when file a certification mark the regulations of the use of the mark needed to be filed at the same time. If it is same in Singapore? if not file whether the office may issue OA?
AAA IPRIGHT: We do not need such documents when filing new certificate trademark in Singapore.
+ Client: We also want to know that if the fee is for file a E-service?
AAA IPRIGHT: Yes, it is fee for e-filing service which shall cost your budget. Otherwise, you will need to further pay 170.00 for manual filing.
+ Client: Could you please tell me the procedure for file a trademark?
AAA IPRIGHT: The procedure of trademark shall be:
+ First stage: Filing of trademark: 01-02 days from your instruction.
+ Second stage: Application checking for completeness and compliance
+ Third stage: Examination for conflicts with existing trademarks
+ Fourth Stage: Examination for conflicts with law
+ Fifth stage: Publication of your trademark for any opposition
+ Sixth stage: Successful registration
The whole process could take about 09 months
+ Client: As we know whether the applicant need to file use of declaration?
AAA IPRIGHT: No declaration of use or intent to use is required.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Singapore Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing trademark in Singapore
– You can also check the Fee of Trademark In Singapore here.
– You could check how to register trademark in Singapore here.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: