Vietnam has signed CPTPP -Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific PartnershipPaul - AAA IPRIGHT
Following 06 six countries like Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the others, today Vietnam has signed CPTPP -Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership which is considered as a significant agreement to Vietnam in terms of economic development and Vietnam intellectual property law.
The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) is a free trade agreement involving Vietnam and 10 other countries in the Pacific region including Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam.
The CPTPP will enter into force in December 2018 after Australia ratified the agreement. Among other articles, CPTPP has considerable articles related to Intellectual property which shall require Vietnam to revise their law to be in accordance with the CPTPP.
According to the CPTPP enforcement of intellectual property in Vietnam shall be strengthened. Currently, the situation of intellectual property rights in Vietnam has improved but still under concern in terms of long term procedure of prosecution of Vietnam trademark, Vietnam patent and effective enforcement of intellectual property.
Among 11 countries, Vietnam has the youngest intellectual property (IP) law (the first law from 2005) and weak IP law system. Therefore, Vietnam need to improve their IP Law system promptly to meet the requirement of the CPTPP.
– You can also check the Fee of Trademark In Vietnam here.
– Regarding the required documents of trademark in Vietnam, you can see here.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Vietnam Trademark Registration.
– Other questions of trademark in Vietnam here.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASEAN countries here. All with affordable fees.
– You could also check the trademark fees in ASIA here. All with affordable fees.
– You could see full fees of trademark in CPTPP members here.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: