Required documents of filing trademark in BruneiPaul - AAA IPRIGHT
Required documents of filing trademark in Brunei include:
+ Power of Attorney: No need
+ Other document:
+ Sample of trademarks to file in Brunei
+ Goods/Services used under the trademark (if you know the International Class, send us your class). Otherwise, we will classify by our own end when receiving the lists of goods/services under the trademark.
+ Name and address of the applicant
How much does it cost of trademark in Brunei?
– Stage 1: TRADEMARK SEARCH IN BRUNEI
|Scope of work: Trademark Search||Word Mark($US)|
|For the first class||240.00|
|For the 2nd class||180.00|
* Note: Trademark search in Brunei is only applicable to words.
– Stage 2: TRADE FILING IN BRUNEI
|Scope of work: Filing Trademark Application||FEE($US)|
|For the 1st class||740.00|
|For the 2nd class||490.00|
– Stage 3: TRADEMARK REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN BRUNEI
|Scope of work: Obtaining trademark registration certificate||FEE($US)|
|For the 1st class||450.00|
|For the 2nd class||340.00|
* Note: The above fees include all official fee and attorney’s fee. The fees for responding to office actions (if any) are excluded.
Please send us the required documents of trademark in Brunei to the following email: email@example.com