What are fee and required documents for recordal of chance of name/address of trademark in Malaysia?Paul - AAA IPRIGHT
In order to record change of name or address of a trademark in Malaysia, you shall need to pay and submit the following documents.
1. Fee for recordal of change of name/address of trademark in Malaysia
Please find the cost for filing a recordal of change of name/address below:
|Service Fee for recording change of name/address||$ 80.00||1||$ 140.00|
|Disbursement||$ 40.00||1||$ 40.00|
|Official Fee||$ 45.00||1||$ 45.00|
|Total in USD||$ 234.00|
2. Required Document for Change of Name of trademark in Malaysia
Business Registration Certificate which shows the name has changed and the effective date of change.
3. Required Document for Change of address of trademark in Malaysia
No documents are required. Only new address is required.
If we are not the agent on record, we have to file TM 1 together with the necessary forms.
4. Duration of recordal of change of name and address
Once a change of name has been filed, it will take 2-3 months to process it. A notification will be issued by MyIpo once the change of name and/or address has been recorded. A new registration certificate will NOT be issued.
5. Other information: Fee of registering new trademark in Malaysia
– Stage 1: TRADE FILING IN MALAYSIA
|Scope of work: Filing Trademark Application||FEE
|For the 1st class||365.00|
|For the 2nd class||360.00|
* Note: Kindly be informed that Malaysia does not practice multi-class filing system. Therefore, a separate application has to be filed for each additional class of goods and services.
– Stage 2: TRADEMARK REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN MALAYSIA
|Scope of work: Obtaining trademark registration certificate||FEE
|For the 1st class||370.00|
|For the 2nd class||340.00|
* Note: Our Fee for Trademark in Malaysia includes all fees (official fee and legal fee); excludes fee for responding to office action, if any.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Malaysia Trademark Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing trademark in Malaysia
– You could read 04 Frequent Questions About Filing Trademark In Malaysia here.
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: email@example.com
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form: