PATENT IN TAIWAN
PATENT IN Taiwan includes three stages: Patent search in Taiwan, Taiwan Patent filing and Taiwan Patent registration. All with affordable fees.
– Stage 1: Patent SEARCH IN TAIWAN
|Scope of work: Patent Search||Word Mark
|Device (logo) And Word Mark
|For the 1st class||65.00||120.00|
|For the 2nd class||60.00||95.00|
|Duration||5-7 days||5-7 days|
– Stage 2: TRADE FILING IN TAIWAN
|Scope of work: Filing Patent Application||FEE
|For the 1st class||495.00|
|For the 2nd class||430.00|
– Stage 3: Patent REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN TAIWAN
|Scope of work: Obtaining Patent registration certificate||FEE
|For the 1st class||0.00|
|For the 2nd class||0.00|
* Note: Our Fee for PATENT IN Taiwan includes all fees (official fee and legal fee); exclude fee for responding to office action, if any.
– PATENT IN Taiwan is limited for the first 20 items in each class. Each additional item from 20th upwards, the additional fee is $US14.00; Each item of goods/services in excess of 5 in Retail Services (in class 35): $US27.00
– You could visit here to see Procedure of Taiwan Patent Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing PATENT IN Taiwan
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: email@example.com
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form:
Questions of Trademark in Taiwan, Taiwan Trademark When advising clients from different countries on filing new trademark in Taiwan, we do often receive the following 04 questions related to Taiwan trademark: Descriptive part, removal of one part from trademark, use of expired trademark citing against new Taiwan trademark and trademark according to Paris convention. 1. Is this acceptable for Taiwan Trademark including descriptive part? For example, ABC Good Food, does the applicant need to remove the word “Good Food” from the trademark [...]
Procedure of Trademark In Taiwan shall include the following steps: Step 1: Trademark Search in Taiwan (Optional) Trademark search is not compulsory. However, in order to know the availability of your trademark before officially filing a new trademark in Taiwan, it is highly recommended that you should conduct the trademark search. The trademark search in Taiwan shall be available within 5-7 days Step 2: Trademark filing in Taiwan The trademark procedure in Taiwan shall take about 12-14 months counted from the filing date. [...]
In order to file the trademark in Taiwan, the following documents are required: + Power of Attorney: Sign only + Other document: + Sample of trademarks to file in Taiwan + Goods/Services used under the trademark (if you know the International Class, send us your class. Otherwise, we will classify by our own end when receiving the lists of goods/services under the trademark. + Name and address of the applicant Please send us the required documents of trademark in Taiwan to the following email: [...]
Frequencly Asked Questions
The trademark registration may be recorded online on customs data, but it is not automatically mechanism.
The Power of Attorney is required for renewing a trademark in Taiwan. The grace period is 06 months from the expire date of the trademark registration.
A trade mark shall be registered for a period of 10 years from the registration date
A trademark must be used within three years after its registration. The use of trademark must be on the minimal amount in Taiwan.
The cancellation of trademark registration in Taiwan is available. A trademark may be cancelled where:- The registered trademark conflict with the earlier trademark;
– The trademark consists the signs are undistinguishable such as the sign indicates the kind, quality, quantity, intended purpose or value of goods/services or other characteristics of goods or services.
– The marks that breach the copyright of another parties.
– The mark that are similar or identical with the well-known trademark;
– The mark that are similar or identical with the armorial bearings, flags and other state emblems;
– The mark that are conflict with the protected industrial design or geographical indication.
– The mark is generic;
– The mark is against the public policy or morality of the social.
– The mark that are deceive the public.
After getting trademark registration, the owner of trademark has the right to defence the trademark against the infringement action, unfair competition, unlawfully use of the trademark or have the right to license or transfer the trademark registration to another party.
Any parties have the right to file opposition against an applied trademark before it has been granted the protection
Proof of use is not required for obtaining the protection of trademark. However, it is required to have Proof of use for defending the trademark against the non-use claim.