PATENT IN SOUTH KOREA
PATENT IN South Korea includes three stages: Patent search in South Korea, South Korea Patent filing and South Korea Patent registration. All with affordable fees.
– Stage 1: Patent SEARCH IN SOUTH KOREA
|Scope of work: Patent Search||Word mark
|Device (logo) And/Or Word Mark
|For the 1st class||100.00||185.00|
|For the 2nd class||80.00||150.00|
– Stage 2: TRADE FILING IN SOUTH KOREA
|Scope of work: Filing Patent Application||FEE
|For the 1st class||400.00|
|For the 2nd class||350.00|
– Stage 3: Patent REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN SOUTH KOREA
|Scope of work: Obtaining Patent registration certificate||FEE
|For the 1st class||280.00|
|For the 2nd class||250.00|
* Note: Our Fee for PATENT IN Korea includes all fees (official fee and legal fee); exclude fee for responding to office action, if any.
*For PATENT IN South Korea, The additional fee of US$4.00 will be charged for each of designated goods exceeding 20 goods for each class.
– You could visit here to see Procedure of South Korea Patent Registration.
– You could visit here to check the required documents for filing PATENT IN South Korea
Contact AAA IPRIGHT: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sending your inquiry by filling the form:
The 2020 edition of the Global Innovation Index (GII) presents the latest global innovation trends and the annual innovation ranking of 131 economies. Singapore keep its high position in the ranking when the country is among top ten countries having the most innovative index. The top ten countries include: + Switzerland + Sweden + United States of America + United Kingdom + Netherlands + Denmark + Finland + Singapore + Germany + Republic of Korea You can Download GLOBAL INNOVATION INDEX 2020 full report here. Source: WIPO
Procedure of trademark in South Korea shall include the following steps: Step 1: Trademark Search in South Korea (Optional) Trademark search is not compulsory. However, in order to know the availability of your trademark before officially filing a new trademark in South Korea, it is highly recommended that you should conduct the trademark search. The trademark search in South Korea shall be available within 5-7 days Step 2: Trademark filing in South Korea The trademark procedure in South Korea shall take about 16-18 [...]
Required documents of filing trademark in South Korea include: + Power of Attorney: Sign only + Other document: + Sample of trademarks to file in South Korea + Goods/Services used under the trademark (if you know the International Class, send us your class). Otherwise, we will classify by our own end when receiving the lists of goods/services under the trademark. + Name and address of the applicant Please send us the required documents of trademark in South Korea to the following email: email@example.com You can [...]
Frequencly Asked Questions
The required documents for renewal a trademark in South Korea is Power of Attorney. The grace period is 06 months from the expire date of the trademark registration.
The trademark registration may be recorded online on customs data, but it is not automatically mechanism.
A trade mark shall be registered for a period of 10 years from the registration date
A trademark must be used in the commercial scale within three years after its registration, or within the three years immediately preceding the filing date of any non_-use cancellation action. However, there are no definition of “Commercial scale”.
The cancellation of trademark registration in South Korea is available. A trademark may be cancelled where:- The registered trademark conflict with the earlier trademark;
– The trademark consists the signs are undistinguishable such as the sign indicates the kind, quality, quantity, intended purpose or value of goods/services or other characteristics of goods or services.
– The marks that breach the copyright of another parties.
– The mark that are similar or identical with the well-known trademark;
– The mark that are similar or identical with the armorial bearings, flags and other state emblems;
– The mark that are conflict with the protected industrial design or geographical indication.
– The mark is generic;
– The mark is against the public policy or morality of the social.
– The mark that are deceive the public.
Any parties have the right to file opposition against an applied trademark before it has been granted the protection
Proof of use is not required for obtaining the protection of trademark. However, it is required to have Proof of use for defending the trademark against the non-use claim.
After getting trademark registration, the owner of trademark has the right to defence the trademark against the infringement action, unfair competition, unlawfully use of the trademark or have the right to license or transfer the trademark registration to another party.